Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sergio Aragones Mad-Ly the best



I have been a fan of Sergio Aragones since I was a kid. First Mad magazine, then Groo and then when I met him in 1995 I was in awe of what an amazing person he was. Sergio is larger than life. He is a real sage of the comics field but also of life. Sergio has been one of the biggest inspiration
in my life and help shape me into the person I am today. Without advice years ago, I am not sure I would have never been brave enough to take on a project as enormous as this one.
It was a pleasure to introduce Richard to Sergio at Baltimorecon in 2010. Thank you Sergio!

5 comments:

  1. Could you possibly post that Aragones in a larger size? It's a shame to lose the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gilda92, click on the photo :) Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put the cursor on the picture you will see it change to a hand, click and it will enlarge.

    Great to see them together again for the first time!

    ReplyDelete