Tuesday, March 22, 2011

caanantheartboy and Aliceopolis

I don't know cannanthe artboy but darn this is so awesome! He has a great blog..go..check it out!



http://occasionalcomicsdisorder.blogspot.com/

Here is what he said about Team Cul de Sac. Thank you!


Aliceopolis - for Team Cul de Sac

Cul de Sac is the best comic strip out there. I will always have that soft spot for Peanuts and Calvin and Hobbes, but for the sheer wonder of discovering something new and unique, and crazy funny - Cul de Sac hits that spot. It hits that spot so repeatedly I think I've gone crazy funny from the impact, myself.

Part of Max Overacts is inspired by Cul de Sac, and its ability to throw a one liner into not just the final panel, but EVERY panel if Mr Thompson feels like it (which he often does), usually from Dil - who could out non-sequitur Ralph from the Simpsons any day of the week (which is why I wanted to do a strip with Dil in it). :)

1 comment:

  1. That's VERY nice. This auction is going to cost me a fortune. Thank you for that, cheeseguy.

    ReplyDelete