Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lynn Johnston ...Gulp



I met Lynn Johnston at Ohio State last year. I opened the door for her and mumbled how much I admire her and I just rambled. She was sweet and thanked me for the kind words and I gave her some information about Team Cul de Sac. It was like meeting my childhood crush.I don't think I have ever been so nervous, I wasn't this nervous at my own wedding! She is so sweet and kind and I must say, one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever met. Lynn, Thank you so much for taking the time and making this beautiful drawing. I already have folks who want a print of this.

5 comments:

  1. I can believe the doctors didn't believe her at first. That's because I watch Mystery Diagnosis a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a similar experience at my first Reuben (with a similar crush.) She is a most wonderful lady and extraordinary artist. What a touching submission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For more information about Lynn Johnston's dystonia, see the following article:

    http://www.chatelaine.com/en/article/2729--comic-relief-lynn-johnston

    ReplyDelete