Sunday, May 15, 2011

Daniel Boris and Hoxwinder Hall beams into the Team CDS


Daniel Boris is just a great cartoonist who has a bright future in front of him. His strip was

a Runner-Up winner in theCartoonistStudio.com on-line contest. He was

awarded the incredible prize of a 1-month mentorship with Rick Kirkman, co-creator of the very popular “Baby Blues” comic strip!

Good luck Daniel it is only a matter of time till we see you syndicated!

Daniel is a big fan of Richards and had this to say:


“Richard Thompson was one of the judges in the Washington Post’s “Americas Next Great Cartoonist” contest. I was a finalist in the contest, and Richard wrote some encouraging feedback to me. It was because of encouragement like his that I decided to keep going with my strip. A few months later, I got the opportunity to meet Richard at the Baltimore Comic Con. Richard spoke with me for what seemed like an hour, and endured all of my endless questions with a smile. Richard Thompson is one of the Good Guys, and his Cul de Sac a bright spot in the comics pages. Thank you, Richard!

I am currently working hard to get Hoxwinder Hall syndicated in newspapers everywhere.”

No comments:

Post a Comment