Thursday, May 5, 2011

Susan Camilleri Konar loves her veggies

Susan Camilleri Konar sent this to us. She is someone else who has been touched by Richard and his charming personality. Below is a few words from her about Richard,followed by her bio. Enjoy!

I have only met Richard once, however, I've been fortunate to communicate with him via email several times (it's often me asking him annoying questions). I can only say that his warm, generous personality made me feel like I was an old friend. When I found out about Team Cul de Sac I couldn't wait to bring his cartoon world together with mine. It's a simple contribution to a great project. Richard, I wish you all the best and can only say you are one class act.

Susan is a cartoonist and illustrator who began her professional freelance career a tad later in life (or, shall we say in 'the new 20s'). Her clients include Harvard Business Review, Reader's Digest (US and Can), Prospect (UK), The Chronicle, The Wall Street Journal, Business Law Today and many other magazines and newspapers. She also contributes to Bob Eckstein's online humour magazine 'The Basement' and is a member of The National Cartoonists Society.”

No comments:

Post a Comment